At All Aboard infants will learn through exploration and discovery. Each minute of an infant’s day is a part of their curriculum.
- Consistent primary caregiving relationship
- Needs met by individual daily scheduling
- Learning opportunities rich in language
- Fine and gross motor development through enriched learning opportunities
- Shoeless environment to ensure cleanliness
All Aboard consistently maintains a low ratio of babies to teachers and assistants. This is vital to your baby because both research and experience have shown that under these conditions, your baby’s interactions and development are optimized. Your baby will feel more comfortable and secure in her surroundings, and will experience a more positive and nurturing relationship with her caregivers.